Sunday, November 17, 2013

Pennsylvania 2 by Michael Bunker


Synopsis:  Jed continues his journey on the planet of New Pennsylvania with even more struggles than we read about in book one.  As war rages on around him he is protected by a group of individuals for reasons which we are not yet aware.  We do learn that Jed might be much more in the future than the nine years it was supposed to take him to get this this planet but we are not yet told exactly how far in the future this may be.  We also learn that his family may be somehow associated with his protection.  To find out the answers to these questions we will have to wait, yet again, for the next Pennsylvania book to be released.

My review:  The story picks up exactly where we left off from book one.  I did find the first book more compelling but maybe just because it was the first time I have read any Amish SciFi fiction.  I still cannot wait to see where this story goes, the possibilities are literally endless.  As a Michael Bunker fan I was provided this book for free just for being one.  What a concept, authors giving away books because people love to read them.  A glimpse of the hopeful future my friends.  My one issue with this book is that I have to wait for the ending.  I am not a patient man Mr. Bunker!

My rating:  8
Pages:  62
Author website:  http://journal.michaelbunker.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment