Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Feedback by Peter Cawdron


Synopsis: There are two stories going on in this book.  One takes place 20 years in the past where a UFO crashes off the coast of North Korea.  The other takes place in present time about a boy trying to get by in New York City.  The two stories eventually combine themselves into a tale of alien interstellar time travel.

My review: I am not normally a huge science fiction fan but this book was good.  The science fiction part does not really come into play too much until the end.  Let me clarify, this entire book is about UFO's, time travel, and space but it's also kind of a love story.  I could not put this book down.  As I was reading one day, my wife commented on just how many pages I read from one day to the next, easily 200 pages.  I thoroughly enjoyed this book from beginning to end.  I loved the characters and especially how they all came together in the end.  A well written, enjoyable story to say the least.  Thank you Peter.

I feel like Peter Cawdron was a rocket scientist in another life or something, he knows so much about space and science, it amazes me.  For all I know he is a scientist now and writes in his personal time.  Maybe he is from the future and knew I would love this book and write it for me.  Could be true?  Unfortunately I don't know much about him but I do have all his books and I will definitely keep reading them.  Plus he is from Australia, maybe on my next trip back we can sit down and talk about some of this time travel business...

My rating: 8
Pages: 392
Author website: http://thinkingscifi.wordpress.com/

2 comments:

  1. Bobby, thanks for reviewing Feedback. If you're ever in Brisbane, look me up and we'll go out for a beer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, I'm not a scientist, but I deeply appreciate all science has done to improve our quality of lives over the past few centuries and I try to convey a little of that in each story.

    ReplyDelete